- Toe Rags accepts no responsibility for damage or injury whilst using our equipment.
- All equipment is to be returned in a clean and undamaged state. If any damage occurs, a replacement cost will be invoiced.
- No shoes are to be worn on the equipment (this includes adults).
- Socks are to be worn on the equipment
- No eating or drinking on the equipment.
- The hirer must accept full responsibility of supervising all children whilst using our equipment.
- Please ensure there is adequate room for the equipment and appropriate access for the equipment to be delivered.
- Please allow +/- 45 minutes for set up/removal time which you must bare in mind when booking a venue.
- Please ensure children do not play on the equipment whilst it is being set up/cleared away.
To be able to get out of the venue at the agreed time, a little help with the ball pit would be fantastic. If you could try get the kids to maybe have a game of ‘who can get as many balls in the bag as possible’, this would help us get tidied away a lot quicker.
Payments & Cancellations Policy
- A £25 deposit is required at the time of booking. In the unfortunate event of a cancellation, the deposit will be non-refundable.
- Remaining payment must be made on delivery of the equipment, prior to the party starting.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are you based?
- Toe Rags serves Dartford and the surrounding areas.
- Do you charge for delivery?
- Dartford and areas within a 5 mile radius are delivered to FREE OF CHARGE. For delivery charges outside this area, please get in touch.
- What’s the latest time for equipment hire?
- The equipment can be hired until 8pm
- Can the equipment be set up outside?
- Yes, as long as there is some sort of shelter available such as a gazebo or an alternative space indoors if the weather is terrible.
- Are you insured?
- Yes, Toe Rags has full public liability insurance.
- Is your equipment tested?
- Yes, our bouncy castles have a yearly PIPA test and all our electrical equipment is PAT tested.